LEGO Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail Dragon (76406) lets fans of the magical films build, display and ‘fly’ one of the most dangerous dragons ever to have existed in the Wizarding World. This recreation of the legendary fire-breather is suitable for witches, wizards and muggles aged 10 and up.
Buildable dragon with ‘flying’ wings
This brick-built model recreates the black scales, spiked tail and fiery breath of the Hungarian Horntail dragon. The iconic creature is not only rewarding to build and impressive to display – kids can also operate the model’s realistically jointed wings. A handle at the rear makes the wings flap gracefully up and down, displaying the beast’s full wingspan of over 40 cm (15 in.). The collectible figure stands on a sturdy base and is accompanied by a Harry Potter minifigure astride his broomstick. The magic continues with the free LEGO Building Instructions app, which lets kids zoom and rotate the model as they build.
- Legendary dragon – Harry Potter fans will be spellbound by the LEGO Harry Potter Hungarian Horntail Dragon (76406), with its impressive detail and jointed wings that move gracefully up and down
- Enchanting detail – The realistic model includes a Harry Potter minifigure astride his flying Firebolt broom, a golden egg from the Triwizard Tournament, and textile for the dragon’s membrane wings
- Authentic action – A handle at the rear of the sturdy base controls the dragon’s wings
- Magical treat – Harry Potter fans aged 10 and up will be spellbound to receive a Hungarian Horntail dragon as a birthday, Christmas or any-day gift
- Eye-catching centrepiece – With a wingspan of over 40 cm (15 in.) and a maximum length of over 48 cm (18 in.), this true-to-life mechanical model is sure to be the centre of attention
- Immersive building experience – The free LEGO Building Instructions app lets users view, zoom and rotate the model as they build