Focus, you must, to construct this LEGO Star Wars Dagobah Jedi Training Diorama (75330). This brick-built display model is packed with instantly recognisable details from an iconic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scene. Recreate Yoda’s hut in the swamps of Dagobah, and the wing of Luke Skywalker’s sunken X-wing. Add the LEGO minifigures of Yoda and Luke Skywalker, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure (Luke and R2-D2 feature new-for-May-2022 decoration). To complete a nostalgic display piece, attach the plaque bearing Yoda’s words: “Do. Or do not. There is no try.”
A great gift idea for fans of the classic Star Wars trilogy, the set includes clear building instructions so even LEGO newcomers can enjoy the fun, creative experience.
Galaxy of joy
It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your own home with a collection of top-quality LEGO Star Wars sets for adults, including other buildable dioramas depicting memorable scenes.
- Detailed Dagobah Jedi Training Diorama (75330) – Channel the focus of Jedi Master Yoda as you recreate an iconic Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back scene with LEGO® bricks
- 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures and a LEGO droid figure – Luke Skywalker and Yoda with his walking stick, plus R2-D2 to bring the buildable scene to life
- Made for display – Build Yoda’s hut on the planet Dagobah, plus the wing of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing sticking out of the swamp. Attach a plaque reading ""Do. Or do not. There is no try"", as said by Yoda
- Build your collection – This set is part of a series of collectible LEGO Star Wars build-to-display diorama models, each depicting a beloved Star Wars scene
- Gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 1,000-piece set as a holiday gift or birthday present to an adult Star Wars fan, passionate LEGO builder or collector of LEGO Star Wars dioramas
- Brick-built Star Wars memorabilia designed to spark nostalgia – This diorama measures over 16 cm (6 in.) high, 29 cm (11 in.) wide and 17 cm (6.5 in.) deep